Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7, 2008

Today's payments

MyGoldVault

Actually, I received this payment yesterday but since I didn't spend much time on line yesterday, I am posting it now: Paid to Alertpay just a few hours after request, very nice. SolidTrustPay has been added to MGV and as soon as the programming glitch there has been fixed, I am going to upgrade a lot BIGger - since most of my funds are in STP. Good program, good plans, great and accessible admin!

AdsPrivate

I received another payment to AlertPay from AdsPrivate today - 5 days after my upgrade expired so well within terms - or days ahead of schedule if you will! Terms state payments will be made 10 to 15 business days after upgrades expire. AdsPrivate depends fully on P-2-P so I guess it will keep on going as long as P-2-P keeps on going and the AdsPrivate account at P-2-P is in good standing.

No comments: