Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008

Today's payments:

17SurfPro

17SurfPro is still part of my portfolio but has the status "waiting" at the moment. The details of the changes in this program can be found in earlier posts on my portfolio blog (see link on the right). There are still pendings from the 17 day plan dating all the way back to January 20. However, admin Bob wants to give the new plan a proper start with payments within terms, while building up funds to pay off the old 17 day plan pendings.
This one was paid within 48 hours after my upgrade expired and I have decided to put it back in right away tomorrow. We have come too far with Bob to abandon him now. Even though the new upgrades are being paid on time, I will leave the program status at "waiting" for now, until I see some movement in the old pendings. I am very fond of this program and the admin but fair is fair, a lot of people have been waiting for a very long time.
Thanks for the payment, admin Bob!

No comments: