Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April 3, 2008

Today's payments:

MrsVIP/V-Lane

I had joined V-Lane just over a week before they closed their doors to new members. (I finally had the funds thanks to P2P!) Cashouts are on the first of the month and I received my first payment today! MrsVIP/V-Lane is now closed to new members, we are totally private.

TheOneSurf.com

Another very fast cashout for an upgrade that had only just expired. Jethro just keeps on going - after my next (fifth) payment I will be in profit while maintaining the upgrade level I had before. Looking good.

No comments: