Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008

Today's payments:

MyGoldVault.com

A day earlier than expected I received my 5th payment from MGV. Still looking very good, STP was recently added too. I am thinking about adding this program to my portfolio soon.

14days-hits-surf.net

Another payment for an expired upgrade, as well as another commission payment, paid very fast after the server date changed, as usual. Despite the fact that this program is still rocking, I am beginning to get a little cautious .... how long can this continue to go so well? :)

No comments: