Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 20, 2008

Today's payments:

FFG-Traders.biz
FFG Trading - Smart Investment
My investment in the weekly plan matured today and the principal was returned to my balance along with the last weekly interest. I requested a payment to e-gold and was paid within 5 hours. I also requested my LR balance in the daily plan and it was paid just as fast. I have now regained about 70% of my spends - still looking good.

MyGoldVault.com

Paid again - my 8th weekly payment already! I received this payment within 48 hours after request, which is well within terms. I have now regained 70% of my spend here and this modest program is going strong as ever. Recommended!

No comments: