Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Google Adsense

Google AdSense

I did not get paid today by Google Adsense but on May 28. I simply did not check my bank account until today! I feel Adsense deserves to be mentioned on my blog too, because I received my very first €70 (about $99) from them since I added the Google ads to my site.
I owe these earnings to my readers so I thank you all for clicking!

EdwardBrownInvestments (EBI)

Another fast payment from EBI - my return here is now 25% and I am almost half-way my first 60 day plan. There are shorter plans available now as well.

No comments: