Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009

Today's payments:

Panamoney

I received my second cashout from Panamoney super fast to my Strictpay account. My return is now 21%. Still looking good.

NeoBux

Yes, a paid to click site gets mentioned on my blog! I joined this free site a while ago and clicked my way up to the $2 minimum cashout. I just requested my first payment to Alertpay and was paid instantly. Nice little earner for people who are in the process of collecting some startup cash to join surf or investment programs.

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
After the most heavy SYN attack the hosting company had ever seen, PAC is finally back on line. My first upgrade in the "new" PAC was just about to expire when the site went off line and they have started paying again right away. I was paid just 5 hours after request. My upgrades here will remain modest because of how the first round ended, but I'm glad for the admins that they are up and running again. These ladies will not run with the money, of that I am certain.

No comments: