Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009

Today's payments:

Surfing-4-roi

My third payment received today, within 2 hours after request. My return is already at 57%. After this first upgrade, I will only be able to cash out rebates after upgrades have expired - but this first one can be withdrawn daily. The script is very different from what I am used to. Definitely worth a test spend.

SilverMazmuaVault

Cashouts are on the 5th of the month only at this new program. However, the server time is so much ahead of my time, that I was able to cash out and get paid on the 4th - my time - already :)
Interesting detail here: the admin has announced in advance that the program will run for 3 years. The plan is 2% daily for 365 days, monthly cashouts. I'm testing it.

No comments: