Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 20, 2009

Today's payments:

SurfDividend

My fourth payment received from this low roi surf program. The (anonymous) admin has been very responsive and helpful so far. Since upgrades never expire here, it is definitely worth a test spend. My return so far: 20%.

Surfing-4-Roi

Another fast payment from S4R today - this time I requested my bonuses for posting my payments on the forums and a monitor. A modest amount but a bonus is always nice to get :)
My return so far: 72%. Still testing, I'm not sure if this program has any outside revenue or if it is a pure game.

No comments: