Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

Today's payments:

MajorBarter

Paid again,on the same day I requested a payment to PerfectMoney. My return here is now 158% :) Looking good.

SurfDividend

Today I received my third payment from this "slow and easy wins the race" program. It pays 10% monthly for life and is doing well so far. The admin also maintains a blog with interesting info about the online paid to surf and investment business.

Surfing-4-Roi

My first payment from this new program was paid within 3 hours after request. The program pays after upgrades expire, with the exception of the first upgrade: earnings can be withdrawn daily! The script is quite unique and my first impression here is good. The admin is Italian. Testing.

No comments: