Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009

Today's payments:

Surfing-4-roi

Two more payments from S4R today - some commissions and the last earnings on my first upgrade. I have upgraded again and will not be able to withdraw my earnings until this upgrade has expired. S4R is still going nicely so I felt I could afford the risk of a second upgrade without the daily cashout option. My return after these payments and my new upgrade: 70%.

GeniusFunds

I received two payments from Genius today: my cashout to LR was paid instantly and my cashout to Alertpay within an hour. My return has gone up to 187% - I will hit the 200 soon! Still looking very good.

EdwardBrownInvestments (EBI)

I received my weekly cashout from EBI today - as soon as LR was back up. I request my earnings each Friday - they can be withdrawn daily but I don't see the point of doing daily cashouts at all. My return here is now 33%. We received word last week that Edward Brown is said to have died. I don't know what to think of that; at least payments are continuing as before under new management. Testing.

No comments: