Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8 and 9, 2009

Yesterday's and today's payments:

Surfing-4-roi (June 8)

Paid again within 5 hours to Alertpay. My return is at 88% already and I will be in profit before my first upgrade has expired. After the first upgrade, cashouts will be after expiry only. The paid-to-post bonuses are beginning to add up too; all in all, this program is going very nicely so far.

Wbwso (June 8)

I started out in a 3 year plan here but recently also purchased a package that pays weekly. I received my first cashout to LR within 24 hours after request. Interesting.

MajorBarter

Another quick payment to Alertpay from MB: within 16 hours after request. My return here is now 186%! A few referrals were a big part of my rise to profits but I intend to make a fresh spend soon so my own earnings will keep up with my commissions! :) Paying.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI) (June 9)

I received my weekly cashout within 1 hour today - very nice. I am already modestly in profit here and am considering making a second spend. Paying.

No comments: