Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 30, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

I requested 2 payments today and received both within an hour to my LR and SP accounts. My return at GNI is now a whopping 205%! Still going strong.

SurfReborn

Much to my surprise I received my pending from SurfReborn today - not to PerfectMoney but to STP. I am happy to be able to get out of this one with a profit and also glad that nobody signed up for this game under me. Yes, it was a game and it is coming to an end (see stats). Thanks Steve, for paying me to STP - much appreciated!

No comments: