Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another quick payment today from GNI, a program that continues to perform well. There is an extortionist on the loose who would like you to believe otherwise but fact is, GNI is still paying every single member as promised. GNI support is available at the program thread at ASA forum and via the support ticket system. A gmail e-mail account is now mandatory to join here, because way too many e-mail providers are blocking messages from GNI. I have made a fresh deposit so my return is a bit lower than it was in my previous post. It is still a very handsome 194% !
(My username if you wish to join GNI under me: MyGirl123 - of course!)

No comments: