Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another quick payment of my weekly cashout to Strictpay - bringing my return at GNI to 118%. Still looking good.

Tame-The-Beast
Click Here For Fast Cash!!
A nice little cycler that I purchased a few positions in (the $25 and the $7 lines). I had 2 positions mature today and requested a payment. I was paid to Alertpay just 12 minutes later! My return so far: 45%. Note that this is a game, which will only earn as long as members buy new positions.

No comments: