Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

Today's payments:

Wbwso

I received another payment - earnings from my weekly plan - from Wbwso, the same day I had requested it. My return is now 8% - with most of my funds in a 3 year plan, so it will be a while before I get into profit here! Interesting.

GeniusFunds

Another instant payment to LR this morning from Genius - the best start of the week!
My return here is now 205% and will grow even bigger later today, when my pending payment to Alertpay is processed. (LR is usually instant, AP a few hours after request). Good program, recommended.
Edited to add: the Alertpay cashout was paid within 6 hours after request. Return is now: 208%.

No comments: