Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Thanks to one of my referrals I am now officially in profit at GNI! I requested some commissions earlier today and I have received the payment to STP. My return is now 105% ! Still looking good. Please select "MyGirl123" as your sponsor on the signup page if you wish to be in my downline. Thanks!

MySurf4Cash

I have reached the point where I am in profit at MS4C! The cashout I had requested yesterday was paid out to Alertpay today and my return is now 104%. I intend to make a new spend but I will wait until I can do it with profits only. Still paying consistently.

No comments: