Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10, 2009

Today's payments:

Private FX Club

I received my very first payment from Private FX Club today! Admin Kevin of the club puts member funds in various forex trading robots and adds the profits to member accounts twice per month. Very interesting and definitely with outside income. Testing. If you want to test it with me, get in fast, because this club is going private (closing to new members) on October 15!

SurfDividend

Another payment to STP today from SurfDividend. It just keeps on plugging along quietly, with a 10% monthly return. My return so far: 46%. Paying.

No comments: