Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6, 2009

Today's payments:

WeNetProfits

Since I did not receive the funds in my account on Monday as expected, I decided to check my payout ID. It had been set to 'invalid'. I corrected it, expecting to be paid during the next payout run on Wednesday. Nice surprise to be paid already! My return so far: 75%. All my earnings are from the Accommodate stage but I'm not in profit yet, because I also have an Activate position that has not cycled yet. And tomorrow, the new residual system will launch (which has a monthly fee, the plan I am in only has a one time fee). It looks interesting but I am still in a wait-and-see mode there. The 'normal' plan will also continue. They do pay whatever you make here!

NewSurfAge

My first and very quick payment from this new profit sharing program. It is the new program of admin Gilbert, who is adding refunds from his previous game to our accounts at NSA - mine has just been added! My return so far: 9%. Read the FAQ concerning cashouts very carefully before depositing! There are some special conditions for cashouts. Interesting.

GeniusFunds

Another instant payment to LR from the ever reliable GF. My return after this payment: 393%!
What more can I say about this one? :)

No comments: