Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009

Today's payments:

NewSurfAge

My second payment from Gilbert's new program, and I received it within a few hours after request. My return so far: 25%. NSA is a profit sharing program with a maximum return of 20% weekly. Since we can only cash out half of our earnings (to avoid a penalty) I prefer to think of it as a 10% net return weekly. We have earned the maximum each week so far. My refund from SurfingLegacy was added to my account already, and I compounded my earnings last week, so I'm now cashing out a bit more than 10% of my own deposit. Hence the 25% total after two cashouts. Going nicely.

No comments: