Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27, 2009

Today's payments:

NewSurfAge

Another Tuesday, another fast payment from admin Gilbert: paid to SP within 2 hours after request. My return so far: 41%. Going nicely. If you wish to join, make sure you understand the withdrawal rules!

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
I received a 3 figure cashout to LR today, that I had requested on the 18th. Not fully within terms, but the ladies had let us know that they might go ouside the terms for a while before things return to normal at PRS - particularly for the larger payments, because the cash flow is very tight. I am nicely in profit so no rush here - my return after this payment: 185%.

Money Care

I deposited in this program yesterday and received my first 2% auto cashout today. The program does not even have a member area - we deposit and then get paid 2% daily for 100 days, automatically to our payment processor account. Very interesting, I put in a double test spend. Although the banner says "zero-risk" I do recommend caution - as always!

No comments: