Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009

Today's payments:

P.H.R.O.A.

Admin Kirk decided to pay us ahead of terms this month, to thank us all for our efforts to get the word out about his great program. I received part of my earnings back in my wallet, so I can renew my subscription with that in a few days, and the rest to Alertpay. My return after this payment and an additional spend I made a few days ago: 17%. Recommended! Not a quick earner, but a very solid one. Which do you prefer? ;)

No comments: