Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another payment from Genius Funds. Two actually, because I requested my weekly earnings (plus some commissions earned over the past week) to be paid in two parts: one to PerfectMoney and one to Alertpay. Both payments were processed within minutes after request! My return after these payments: 412%. (In amounts: about 400 in and over 1600 out so far!) I will let the numbers speak for themselves here .... :)

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another payment from GNI? Yes, I know I said I would be compounding for quite a while and I have, but today I cancelled all my separate Strictpay deposits, to make one big one with the money. I am a sucker for nice round amounts so I cashed out the few dollars I had left in my balance after making the nice round deposit! My return after this one: 179%. Smooth sailing at GNI.
Please select 'MyGirl123' in the drop down menu on the signup page if you wish to be in my downline. Thanks!

No comments: