Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

Another Monday, another nice payment from Genius Funds. The best start of the week for me. This payment was just about instant to LR and it brings my total return to 441% already! Still going strong.

Wbwso

Paid again by this nice, low profile program, about 3 hours after request. My return here is now 60%. Still working on getting my seed money out via the short term plans, while my 3 year package is running nicely.

No comments: