Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, October 19, 2009

October 19, 2009

Today's payments:

Wbwso

Paid in a few hours again, after I had requested earnings from the weekly plan. The shortest plan available at this time is a monthly no-term plan (minimum 3 months) but the portfolio changes from time to time. Still going nicely, I am not in profit yet.

Genius Funds

Paid instantly to LR again from Genius Funds. My return after this payment is 425%! I used part of my weekly earnings to purchase more shares so my earnings will be higher next week. I have been with GF for almost a whole year now and they have never missed a payment.

No comments: