Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October 24, 2009

Today's payments:

GainRoi

I joined this site because it has relatively short plans, but not too short. I am still testing it so this post should not be considered a recommendation (yet). I had deposited a test spend in the 10 day plan as well as the 20 day plan. The 10 day plan has matured and I requested my balance to be paid to STP today. I was paid in exactly 80 minutes, so that is a nice start. My return so far: 59%. Hoping for another payment in about 10 days. Testing.

No comments: