Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, October 2, 2009

October 2, 2009

Today's payments:

WBwso

I received two fast payments from WBwso today, both paid within 3 hours after request. My return after these payments is 50%! I'm already half way in recovering my seed money, with a nicely growing 3 year plan that will soon be working for me for free (when I have my seed money back, I mean.) I deposited in February so just a few more months and the first year will be over already. It is still somewhat of a gamble of course, which is why I am using a shorter plan to get my seed out. Very, very interesting program.

EarnersUnite

I received another automatic payment from EarnersUnite today. It was a lot bigger than the previous one, because I have found out that the referral commission for just one upgraded referral is about half of their one time $67 spend! Thanks to this one referral, my return has shot up to 61% already. (Thanks for joining, Bob!) The monthly revenue is still modest here but it is quite an active group. We share in the revenue of all their sites, whether we join them or not. They use PayPal too - but I received this payment to Alertpay. Worth a try?

AdsDailyPro (game?)
AdsDailyPro.com
I received my first auto-cashout at ADP today, within 3 hours after the cashout was created (which happens automatically when an upgrade expires). I am still considering how much I will put back in. I have a second upgrade earning for me already, it will mature in about a week. Testing.

No comments: