Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, October 9, 2009

October 9, 2009

Today's payments:

PAC Revenue Share
PremiumAdsClub Revenue Share
After the shock of PAC For all closing, it is a pleasure to be able to report another quick payment from PAC Revenue Share today. Both programs have been kept separate and the ladies have no intention whatsoever to close PAC Revenue Share at this point. The 12 by 12 plan will probably be canceled, but the revenue sharing plan will most likely not change.
I received this payment well within 2 days and my return here is now 141%. Still paying!

No comments: