Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 13, 2009 (part 2)

Another payment:

AdsDailyPro
AdsDailyPro.com
An upgrade expired yesterday and was also paid yesterday. Since both programs by this admin are doing so extremely well ( too well? ) I thought this payment deserved a separate mention (hence the Oct. 13 part 2). I am taking a bit more risk than usual here by putting in a larger spend in stead of keeping my profit. Without the new spend I would now have been in profit by a few dollars. Maybe it's because Diane is Dutch and I could go and look her up if things went wrong? I don't know. My return after this payment and the new upgrade: 52%. The program just seems to have such a momentum that I decided to spend some more. Follow me at your own risk! ;)

No comments: