Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009

Today's payments - no joke! :)

Akterra.com

At Akterra, accounts are credited once per month for investments and my first investment is not a month old yet. So all I could request this first time was a small sum of commissions. I was very pleased to receive it lightning speed to my Strictpay account. I have high expectations for this one.

MySurf4Cash

Another super fast payment from MS4C. Payouts are processed twice per month here and it was my turn early on, on the first! My return so far: 45%.

ProjectSurf.com

I received my first payment here today (just after midnight my time). I had requested it last Sunday and the admin pays within 48-72 business hours, so this payment was well within terms.
I compounded most of my expired upgrade, I am just going to take out a bit each time too. Still testing - looking good so far.

No comments: