Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another weekly payment requested and received to Strictpay within 2.5 hours. My return so far: 59%. I am still just taking out payments to get my seed money back. Interesting program. The normal url doesn't load well so we now log in directly via the IP address. If you decide to join, please make sure you select the upline (sponsor) you wish to join under in the signup form. The sponsor is not assigned automatically anymore. I am MyGirl123 of course. ;)

No comments: