Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009

Today's payments:

Surf-Prosperity

I received a very nice payment to SP today. These were actually earnings on a LR upgrade, but since LR is no longer used at Surf-Prosperity, the balance needed to be switched to another processor after the LR upgrade had expired. This was done very promptly by admin Roy and he paid me right away. My return is now 90%. I am very pleased with this modest program - recommended.

AdsNonStop

My second payment from this new manual surf program, paid very fast! My return is now 37%. Still testing.

SurfDividend

This payment was actually received last night (my time) and it is my very first from this interesting low roi site. It pays 10% per month and upgrades do not expire. It will take a long time to break even here, of course, but I felt it was interesting enough for a test spend.

No comments: