Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

Today's payments:

WOIP-System

There is/was a little unrest in the forums about WOIP not completing larger payouts. This prompted me to request my last seed money from the program yesterday - just to be on the safe side! I was paid today, so not exactly within 10 hours but well within 24 hours, which is still pretty quick, considering they are doing all cashouts manually at the moment.
My return now: 102% (lol)
I still have a nice sum earning for me so all payouts after today will be profit. Still paying, I am proceeding with caution.

No comments: