Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic (Happy 2nd birthday to ForumTraffic!)

Paid again by my favorite paid-to-surf program! Requested yesterday and paid today. Also, I won the anniversary referral contest! My prize, a $50 upgrade, was just added to my account - cool!

Tame-the-Net

Another swift payment from TTN - the most promising profit sharing program I have seen so far. My return after this payment: 45%.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

And finally, a super fast payment from GNI to Strictpay this morning, within a few hours after request. This program is chugging along very nicely.

No comments: