Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009

Today's payments:

Surf-Prosperity

I received two more payments from this modest paid to surf program and ... (drum roll) I am now officially in profit here! That is the best moment in any program. It is all gravy from here on. Nice modest site - no hype, just payments. Recommended.
(PS. From where I live, this site has a weird server time so watch when you surf!)

GoldNuggetInvest

Another quick payment from GNI. I was unable to request it Monday (or Tuesday) because it was difficult to access the site. It loaded fine again today and I was paid just a few hours after request. My return so far: 53%. If you cannot load the site just wait a few days while the network issues are resolved. It is worth taking a look at!

No comments: