Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009 - which was supposed to be a day of celebration in my country, the Netherlands ...

Today's payments - overshadowed for me by an attempt on our royal family today; the royal family is unharmed but several others were killed or heavily wounded.
A brief list of my payments on this very strange day:

ForumTraffic - featured link

Paid to STP within hours again by my favourite paid to surf program. My return so far: 136%.

AdsNonStop

Paid to SP in just 2 minutes by this very promising new manual surf program. The surf plan lasts 30 days, the non-surf plan 28 days. Payouts can now be requested bi-weekly. My return so far: 57%.

MySurf4Cash

Paid to Alertpay within a day again by MySurf4Cash. Good track record, good program. My return so far: 75%.

ProjectSurf

I received my oldest pending (requested on April 8) here today. The admin has fallen behind but he seems to be trying to catch up. I am still in the process of recovering my seed money - my return so far is 85%. Testing.

No comments: