Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009

Today's payments:

AdsNonStop

I received two payments from AdsNonStop today, that I had requested yesterday: one to Alertpay and one to Strictpay. I have made a fresh spend, and including that, my return here is now 46%. I like this site a lot so far. 5% deposit bonus until the end of this month. The admin will close this program to new signups when he has 200 active members ... so better get in while you can if you want to be a part of this one!

No comments: