Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic - featured link!

I was actually paid just 8 minutes after request today! I must have requested it exactly at the right time, when admin Klaus was sitting down to do payments :)
Excellent European paid to surf program, almost 2 years old and still very strong. Highly recommended!

GeniusFunds

My weekly cashout at Genius was processed virtually instantly to LR today. Enjoying this program a lot, recommended.

ProjectSurf

My second payment - requested on Friday, paid on Monday to Alertpay. I am still in the process of recovering my initial deposit. After that I will start building with profits only. My return so far: 48%. Still testing.

No comments: