Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

Today's payments:

Genius Funds

I requested a cashout in two parts here today: one part to LR and the other to AP. The payment to LR was processed instantly - the one to AP will follow soon, I'm sure. My return after the LR payment: 155%. Recommended.
Edited to add: the AP payment came in, my return is now 160%!

Major Barter

I requested both my PM and AP balances today at Major Barter. The PM payment was processed instantly, and the one to AP will follow soon here also :) My return after the PM payment: 22%.
Edited to add: the AP payment came in, my return is now 34%.

Note: due to a mistake on my part, which created a misunderstanding between myself and the admin, I received a full refund from Dimensional Wealth Fund last night and my membership was deleted. A first ever for me !!! We have cleared the air today; the admin has accepted my apology and has invited me back into the program. I am going to accept.

No comments: