Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009

Today's payments:

Tame-The-Net

After getting the maximum out of the first week's bonus at this new profit sharing program, I took out my first payment yesterday, April 1st. I was paid within 24 hours so that is well within terms. Shares expire at 125% at TTN and repurchasing with earings is allowed. Very interesting program with very nice daily percentages so far.

Surf-Prosperity

Another payment to STP from Surf-Prosperity. This program is going very nicely. My return so far: 38%. After the program stopped using LibertyReserve, I was no longer able to cash out earnings on my LR upgrade. The admin has let me know that the balance will be available to cash out to another processor after the upgrade has expired (= April 16). Good solution! Be looking for a nice payment after the 16th. :)

No comments: