Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009

Today's payments:

GeniusFunds

I was paid instantly again from Genius (a modest amount of commissions). My return is now 135%. I cash out weekly from the weekly plan and have now set my daily shares to 100% compounding until it reaches a nice amount to withdraw from again. Still looking good.

WOIP-system

Another fast cashout from WOIP - just a slight delay because LibertyReserve is having some access issues. My return now: 73%. Very nice and steady program.

MySurf4Cash

Paid on the dot as usual by MySurf4Cash. Payouts can be requested anytime but they are processed twice per month, starting on the 1st and the 16th. This one (requested yesterday) could not have been paid faster! My return so far is 61% and the program is continuing to look strong.

No comments: