Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9, 2009

Today's payments:

AdsNonStop

I put a test spend into this brand new paid to surf program. Yesterday, cashouts were enabled and I requested my earnings for the first 2 days today. I was paid to Alertpay in just a few minutes ... the admin definitely wants to make a good impression! He keeps a clean ship: free members are deleted after just 7 days. There is a surf plan and a non-surf plan. Testing.

GoldNuggetInvest

Another super fast payment from GNI today, within 2 hours after request. Still looking good, with a pretty impressive track record.

No comments: