Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 23, 2009

Today's payments:

ForumTraffic - featured link

Another quick payment to STP from my favourite paid to surf program. My return now: 127%. That percentage may go down a bit soon because I intend to add some fresh funds here. Highly recommended!

AdsNonStop

I was just paid in 20 minutes, which is exactly what I have posted on several monitors. I'm off to a nice start here - the admin is on top of things. He has just added STP as a deposit option. He may decide to only allow cashouts to the other processors, but for now cashing out to STP is also an option. My return so far: 33%. Be watching for another cashout (to AP) before cashouts close again for a week. Worth a look.

No comments: