Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10, 2009

Today's payments:

SurfDividend

I was quite surprised to find my next payment from SurfDividend in my STP account within minutes. The admin here keeps stressing that he only has to pay us once per month and wants to teach us to be patient and not freak out when we need to wait for a payment. I must have requested it at the exact moment he was processing payments today! My return at this slow earner is now 20%. If you wish to read up on past updates, do check out the admin's blog: http://www.surfdividend.com/blog

No comments: