Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20, 2009

Today's payments:

The Advertising Gold Mine (TAGM) - featured link!

Another little surprise in my Alertpay account today: one of my referrals has cycled so I received my $5 bonus straight to my Alertpay account. I have not referred new members lately but still my matrix positions continue to fill up gradually. I guess the guaranteed cycling is really working. Check out the amount paid out so far on the home page ..... pretty amazing! Definitely worth a look for $5.75 per week. (Members can cancel anytime.) Alertpay account is necessary.

GeniusFunds

I put my weekly earnings back into the program the past two weeks but I made a withdrawal again today. It was paid instantly to LR, and puts my total return at a huge 219%! Flawless performance for a very long time - recommended.

UniqueProfitSurf (game)

Another fast payment from this game I decided to play for a while. My return now: 68%. Looking forward to breaking even soon - games are always so risky! No referral link here ;)

No comments: