Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Lightning fast payment to Strictpay from GNI today - right after the site came back from a brief downtime. A group of hackers has attempted (is attempting) to bring GNI down but bringing the site back up so fast - with all the data intact - has definitely reassured the majority of the membership. My return after this payment: 324% !!!

PAC Revenue Share

And yet another fast payment from PRS ! My return is at almost 37% already and the profit sharing is working perfectly. If you are going to join a profit sharing program, it is always best to hop in when it's booming so ... what are you waiting for? ;)

No comments: