Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Another fast payment from GNI to SP. My return after this payment: 330%.
What more can I say? Recommended!
(In case you decide to join under me and find a drop down menu on the signup page: my username is MyGirl123 )

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
I was paid once again from the PAC summer special today - just a couple of hours after request. My return is now 95% - yes, I was tempted and put in a little bit more ... lol. The summer plan is 10% for 12 days, paid after expired, and will last until October 1st. I think PAC will then close but I'm not sure yet. Most members have already started upgrading in the new PAC Revenue Share program, which is basically the replacement for PAC. Until October 1st, this is still a nice earner so I think I will continue here with modest upgrades until then.

No comments: