Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009 - happy birthday to my hubby!!!

Today's payments:

MySurf4Cash

Paid well within 24 hours again and I am once again in profit here! I think it's by about 0.7% but this will grow again soon. I am earning pretty quickly here at 1% daily and currently this is the only paid to surf that I have listed as "recommended" here !

UniqueProfitSurf (game)

You may find some posts from me on the forums this summer, reporting a payment from a program that is not listed on my main site. This is because I am currently "playing around" a bit with obvious games that I would not recommend to others because of the high risk.
I was paid fast by UniqueProfitSurf - one of these games. No ref.link here - join at your own discretion.

No comments: