Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

Today's payments:

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

Still performing brilliantly - looks like these guys really have the risk free betting system under control. My return after this quick payment: 217%.

PremiumAdsClub
PremiumAdsClub
PAC just keeps plugging along so nicely - I haven't seen a site come back this well before after failing in the first round. I am still taking it slowly and today's payment puts me in profit here (102% return). I was paid over night, no more than 9 hours after request. PAC is still partly dependent on new spends from members but is working on getting away from that dependency completely. Soon it will be changed into a profit sharing program.

No comments: