Welcome to MyGirl123's Daily Payments Log - second edition!

Welcome to my daily payments log!

You will find all payments here that I receive from on line money making programs. Feel free to contact me about any of the programs mentioned here. I hope you will keep coming back to this blog!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15, 2009

Today's payments:

Ad-Ventures4U

My second cashout request was paid just as promptly as the first one. This is a surprisingly stable profit sharing program - members are earning 14% weekly on their upgrades and have been for months on end. Definitely worth checking out.

GoldNuggetInvest (GNI)

I found a very nice chunk of referral commissions in my GNI account last night. I used part of it to put into the weekly fixed plan (6% per week) and requested the rest to be paid out to STP. I received the cashout today and my return here has shot up to 318% !

No comments: